Random Thoughts
- My Legaspi trip did not push thru because my boss moved it for next week. But I won't be able to join them coz I've a scheduled training for the new employees here in Manila. It will be my 1st training since I got back from my long vacation that's why I'm excited. :)
- Friday night- I was with Rhea and her husband at Harbor Square. We had dinner and coffee in Mocha Blends. It was my first time to try one of their drinks. I ordered White Chocolate Mocha and I liked it! Better than Starbuck I must say.
- Yesterday, Francis and I watched "The Break Up" in Greenbelt 3. With a tumbler of barbecue popcorn and lemonade on hand, we enjoyed the movie all through out. There were a lot of scenes that made us really laugh and a certain scene near the end part where I cried. hi hi.. babaw. :)
- I've an allergy since Tuesday, I'm not sure if the weather caused it or due to pressure at work, lumalabas na yung mga pantal ko sa arms and legs. I've had it na ksi when we were preparing for the wedding. Feeling ko talaga stress yun. Buti nalang may ointment pako natira. Hassle talaga. :(
- Our flight to Singapore will start on Aug 28 ata. And sa Legaspi naman sa Aug 15. May mga promo rates kami so book na! Bangkok and Jakarta to follow.. antabayanan.. :)
- We said our goodbyes to our DC9 aircrafts last wednesday and welcomed our new aircrafts (Airbus A319 and A320). Di na matatakot si Francis sumakay ng Cebu Pacific he he
- Thanks dun sa mga nangungumusta.. I'm glad di nyo ko kinakalimutan.. hi hi drama.. ok naman ako may bangs parin he he.. even if I don't post nagbabasa parin ako ng mga entries nyo. :)
3 comments:
wow, singapore and then to bangkok? love singapore, its very clean and many places to go to...by the way sis, im moving to phil for good...baliktad no?hehe...enjoy your trips!
lea..just flew to bora via your airbus crafts last week (salamat sa 10 pesos promo niyo hehe!)..di ko lang sure kung A319 ba or A320 yun..ano ba difference? pero am sure bago lang mga yun. :D
kaso ang rants namin sa cebu pac: delayed ang flight papuntang bora..wala man lang advise (or baka di ko lang narinig) pero nde nagflash sa TV flight monitoring na delayed eh. atsaka yung friend ko nahirapan siyang magrefund...inis na inis siya kasi beyond na dun sa committed time hehe!
pero nevertheless, cool naman yung duration ng flight. cool din mga crew and oks talaga mga games nila aboard the plane hehe!
To Alynn- there's no place like home.. masaya pa din dito sa pinas (kahit alang money he he)
To Mai- glad u enjoyed ur flight.. mas bigger yung A320 (179 seats), has more seats than A319 (150 seats). other than that pareho naman sila halos. ganun talaga ngayon laging delayed.. kaya nga inalis na namin yung 95% on time... intay nyo seat sale sa bangkok when it opens.. im sure super mura din yun. :)
Post a Comment