Monday, July 24, 2006

Weekend Update

Francis and I attended the bday party of Enzo (my friend's son) this afternoon. It was some quite of a reunion coz some of our HS friends were there w/ their children. It's always nice to reminisce our kababawan days way back GS & HS.


ahh.. hon masakit ba tiyan mo? :-P

the bday boy Enzo, Rhea, Sette, Bless, Koy and moi

o------o------o------o------o

As much as I want to blog everyday, i can't find the time anymore. I feel tired after work and I'm currently reading 7 Habits coz it will be included in our Customer Service Workshop. So far, I'm at the 2nd Habit, hopefully, I get to finish the book by this week.

Last Friday, I went to Artina Suites w/ my officemates coz we were invited in their 2nd Anniversary celebration. The hotel has been our partner since it opened. It is just a small hotel pero nice yung rooms nila and cheap pa. You can get their superior room for only 1,500 ata. Right after dinner, we had coffee at Starbucks in Harbor Square. We stayed there until 1am.

Busy week ahead! Keep ya all updated.. :)

1 comment:

Jacque said...

sis! you promised to be back with blogging...eh bakit 2 days na di ka pa nag-uupdate. hihihi. muah! :)