Just wanna share the pictures of our night out last Friday with my Cebu Pacific family. It was a treat of our manager to us, his Angels. Father (as we call him, ayaw nya ng sir Ed) is the only guy from our team (the skin head guy wearing a green jacket). We're 9 girls under him (ano daw?? sounds bads! he he) and we all have something in common.. guess nyo nalang kung ano *wink* *wink* :)
Dinner @ Marina
Leng and Keight (ER team) and Zai and Che (Recruitment team)

Moi, Rhea, Marge and Luanne (training team)

Us w/ Side A
I uploaded more pix here :)


5 comments:
Hi Lea! looks like you guys had fun! i love your top! cute!
Hi jean! tnx.. I was wearing a tube but I covered my arms with a bolero.. bka ksi tanungin kung boxer ako.. hi hi :)
Haha! I meant the bolero pala... :)
hi, lea! cebu pacific ka pala work. o sige pag uwi ko sa pinas, sayo nako mag book for out of town trip ha! baka sakali maka-discount. hehehehe
Faye dami kami promo rates... :) pabook ka Cebu Pac ha .. :)
Post a Comment