Today will be my last day of being a bum, housewife, blog and sims slave coz i will return to work tomorrow. I feel sad coz I will miss this ever loyal computer (it has been my bestfriend for 1 and a half months), my trips to the grocery and malls... my free time of doing nothing.. you know what I mean? Diba ang sarap nun? :-( But don't get me wrong coz I'm also excited to be working again.. I'm ok na naman. I've had enought time to rest and besides my job is not that stressful.. I don't think it will affect me of trying to get pregnant kaya i asked permission from my OB that I wanna work na kahit Aug 2 pa ang dapat.
*
This doesn't mean that I won't have the time to blog as often as I used to.. meron parin.. he he.. as I've said my job is not that demanding.. pag walang training wala naman din gagawin kaya online parin ako lagi. weeee!!! :) This time I'll be posting more about my job adventures.. mas masaya yun kesa yung adventures ko dito sa house. :)
*
Guys.... If you were to decide whether to be a plain house or a working wife/mother.. what would it be? Pls feel free to share... :)
7 comments:
hi lea! busy days ahead na pala. we'll be waiting for your kwentos pa din. hope you can post them all. =)
as to your question, plain house if hubby's a millionaire plus plus. but i'd still probably try my hand in business. i don't like being idle. but since hubby's not a millionaire plus plus, working wife is still not bad. =D
Hi Lea :) So another diff chapter in your blogs :) working life naman! looking forward to that.
hmmm ur question...before i got married, i always thought id want to just stay home...be a martha stewart kind of wife/mom...plus the concept seemed very 1950's kind of romantic, no? wife in an apron kisses husband goodbye, then she goes back to her cake...
now that ive been living a sort of life like that (without the cake and apron), its not so romantic after all. id rather do something--have a goal...have the calling to look good everyday.. have a work/boss/colleague to rant and complain about...meet deadlines, etc. but if/when the kids come...i dont know..ill answer the question again when i get to that stage :P
if jojo can afford it, i'd really love to be just a really sexy, naughty housewife and full-time, hands-on loving Mom :)
that's not to say I won't moonlight in different things... but I really want to be the one watching (and documenting) my kids' FIRSTS... because I know I may not be around for their LASTS... :)
kahit na first 7 years of their lives lang :)
I'd work pa rin, pero part-time lang. enough to earn me some cash, plus i still have the time to do my wifely (and in the future, motherly) duties. :)
gusto ko talaga may small business to run while i take care of our kids. yung tipong hatid sundo namin sila sa school. hehe.
agree with you all! :) thanks for sharing.. busy sa office kaya I can blog dito sa house lang.. :(
hi lea! i always remember what my professor had told us during one of her classes-women should not leave their jobs when they get married. Why??? Ang pangit naman atang sabihin na "honey pahingi ng pera bibili ako ng panty or lipstick or whatever" na pang-personal ng isang babae...and my aunt just proven me that right! I think it's our personal pride kahit hindi tayo ang bread winner.
Post a Comment