Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Highlights of last week

* I can't believe I finished a bottle of Red Wine last Friday! I didn't realize I was the only one drinking it. I swear not to do it again coz super sakit ulo ko when I woke up! :(

* I had a fight with Francis on a Saturday morning (samahan pa ng sakit ng ulo ko!)! Great huh?! It was just a misunderstanding but we talked about it right away. One of the excitements of married life :)

* Girl power at the grocery w/ My mom, my sisters and my niece Julia yesterday. Thanks mom for buying me some grocery items (hi hi hi). I felt like a kid again.. lagay lang ng lagay sa pushcart :)

* DVD marathon last night w/ my hubby. We watched About Adam (Kate Hudson) and Basic Instinct 2. Our ratings for the 2 films (5 as the highest)... About adam(4) and Basic Instinct 2 (2).

* One of my bestfriends, Bless, who is 5 months pregnant was confined last Thursday because she had a bleeding. Rhea (bestfriend/officemate) and I visited her. Thank God she and her baby are safe. She needs to rest lang daw sabi ni Doc.

* I miss work. I miss my officemates.. namimis na din daw ako ng boss namin.. dami daw chismis.. yun din namimis ko he he.. :)

* I've been exchanging emails w/ Veluz (my gown supplier). This is her reply dun sa thank you email ko sa kanya. Thanks again V! I'm so excited to be included in your website! :)

halooooo :-) uuuy super duper thanks sa pictures!! ang ganda ganda mo nga talaga nung wedding!! panalo ang pink sa yo ha!! :-) sobra naman ako nanghinayang dahil di kita nakita ng live. Actually sabi naman ni Niko, talagang super ganda mo raw nung wedding eh. Honestly, sobra ako proud sa gown mo na yon, kaya now that we are in the process of redesigning the site, i told niko to get in touch with you talaga and ask for pictures. I really want to showcase it eh. Pwede ba ako pumili dun sa site na sinend mo? :-)
I had so much fun working with you and the nanays, of course hehehehe :-) You are most comfortable to work with, sobra hindi ako na-hassle tapos ang ganda ganda ganda pa talaga lumabas. Siguro kasi you trusted me, and for that i am sincerely grateful.

3 comments:

Mai said...

wow busy-busy weekend naman..

nakow ingat-ingat ka sa wine haha! baka mamaya preggy ka pala...lasengga siya paglaki :lolz:

Unknown said...

hi lea :) nice naman ni veluz, but then you really did look ravishing on your wedding gown (just browsed your wedding photos). carry mo ung gown. i hope i look half as nice on my big day as well :)

Lea L. Atacador said...

to mai: feeling ko nga alcoholic anak namin paglaki.. 1st time ko nakaubos ng red wine isang bottle grabe no? di naman masarap he he

to jean: tnx tnx.. medyo walang magandang shot yung gown ko eh pero ganda talaga nya if you actually see it. :)I'm really sure u will look lovely on ur big day! pretty ka na nga eh eh di lalo na pag nakawedding gown na :)