Sunday, July 09, 2006

Events! Events!

We celebrated the birthdays of my 2 nephews (Yuri and Tim) yesterday at my parent's house. Since one day apart lang naman and bdays nila pinagsabay nalang para daw tipid he he. My sister picked me up at 3pm because we had to get the chapchae that she ordered from her friend. We went all the way to DasmariƱas, Cavite for that (layo kainis!) pero it was worth the sacrifice coz masarap talaga yun. Then, we went to SM Sucat and bought max's fried chicken, cake and ice cream. We got home at 7pm in time for dinner.

o------o------o------o------o

Today naman, my cousin celebrated his bday (still) at my parents' house coz he wanted a swimming party. Lots of food (and kids) again. Puro kainan this past few days! My dad noticed that I'm gaining weight (i know!) pero kain pa rin ako he he.. :)

Some pix from yesterday and today's events!!!

Us w/ Cutie Julia



*Click the box at the right side to activate AUTO

1 comment:

pinaybythebay said...

That's one of the things I miss here that's in Manila... family get-togethers. Sigh.

I don't have links up in my blog but I want you to know that I bookmarked your blog :0)