Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Buzzzzyyyyy

Before I start my day here at work.. I just have to blog first. :) Since I was on leave for 1 and 1/2 months I've to do a lot of updating in our training profile for the month of June and July (that includes chika & coffee w/the girls here). Yesterday I fixed my table and cabinet and read almost 70 messages in my mailbox just so to keep me updated! Whew!! It was also the blessing of our brand new airbus.. we assisted the priest and invited the employees to join us welcome our new aircraft.

Some employees from other departments didn't know about what happened to me so when they saw me yesterday, gulat sila ksi bakit daw ang liit ng tiyan ko. I've to explain again and again.. nakakapagod na.. :( Oh well, on the brighter side.. I might be in Legaspi City with Rhea on Tuesday next week till Saturday. We'll be flying there soon.... namiss ko na rin mag outstation kaya I'm excited. :)

5 comments:

Mai said...

hi lea! you're with cebu pac right? ala lang...bukas na flight namin papuntang bora aboard cebu pac. :D

Lea L. Atacador said...

sis goodluck sana hindi delayed he he.. :) enjoy the flight and have fun in BORA! dapat may tan lines ka na when u get back :)

Faye said...

uy back to reality ka pala! :) ang sarap naman ang haba ng bakasyon mo!

alynn said...

wow, more than a month vacation!sarap naman...sis, flight attendant ka pala?cge, ill take cebu pacific all the time baka makita kita e...hehe...sayang la ceb pacific from canada to phil no? phil air lang kasi direct flight to phil...

Lea L. Atacador said...

hi alynn.. trainor po ako sa ceb. :) we visit our destinations pag may training kami kaya we'll be flying to Legaspi to train the new employees. :)