I must have really enjoyed the comfort of our new sofa bed (naks!) because I just watched TV the whole day. I almost forgot my plan of going to Ruins to buy DVDs. Good thing Francis reminded me. He had to stay at the office so I was alone when I went there.
The plan was just to buy DVDs and go home right away. But the shops were sooo tempting.. the clothes were calling my name and telling me "fit me! buy me!". I was trying so hard not to look but I couldn't! The shopaholic in me striked again. I stayed at the DVD stall for 15 minutes only w/ 8 DVDs on hand after and almost 2 hours fitting on jeans and blouses hi hi hi :) Ayan tuloy napabili ako ng dalawang blouses. Cutie pareho kakatuwa! But I feel guilty now ksi gastos nanaman ako.. :( Ay ano ba yan natutuwa na nagi-guilty.. kaloka ito!
The plan was just to buy DVDs and go home right away. But the shops were sooo tempting.. the clothes were calling my name and telling me "fit me! buy me!". I was trying so hard not to look but I couldn't! The shopaholic in me striked again. I stayed at the DVD stall for 15 minutes only w/ 8 DVDs on hand after and almost 2 hours fitting on jeans and blouses hi hi hi :) Ayan tuloy napabili ako ng dalawang blouses. Cutie pareho kakatuwa! But I feel guilty now ksi gastos nanaman ako.. :( Ay ano ba yan natutuwa na nagi-guilty.. kaloka ito!
3 comments:
hay naku, kakaaddict talaga dyan sa ruins -- nakakahilo pero ang saya! I miss going there! :)
uy san yang ruins na yan? how much dvds dun?
grabe sis..feeling ko ang dami-dami mong damit eh..halos everyday ka na ata shopping..
Leah: i like the shops now than before.. mas updated yung clothes and accessories nla :) pag balik mo dito shopping kagad dun! he he
Mai: sis eversince dun ksi kami bili 60 yung dvd nla. medyo malayo nga lang sa inyo ksi sa bf homes pque pa sha.. para din shang market market pero cheaper ng konti (thou maganda parin market ksi aircon sa ruins mainit eh)
hilig talaga ako sa clothes and bags grabe kaya walang savings :( pero ngayon lang cguro to ksi walang ginagawa sa house..guilty na nga ako eh.. he he
Post a Comment