Thursday, August 03, 2006

Training Day 1

I was at the office early to prepare the training room for the orientation of our new employees. The training went well. I had only 8 participants but it was fun because they were all participative. I didn't realize how tired I was until they left. To stand up and talk the whole day nakakapagod talaga. I have two more days of Customer Service Workshop. I'll be seeing the same participants tom. I hope they will enjoy it as much as they enjoyed the orientation.

o=====o=====o=====o=====o

Tonight, I'll be watching the basketball game of Francis with his officemates. It was organized by Air Philippines. Being one of the clients of our "competitor" they were included in the line up of companies who can join the league. He's actually worried that I might watch the game using my CEB uniform. Even if I want to (he he) I'll go home first and change. Nakakahiya din sa mga employees ng Air Phil. They might kick me out of the court. :)

o=====o=====o=====o=====o

Nothing exciting is really happening. Same old, same old. I'm taking multivitamins now (w/ folic acid na). I wanna be ready just incase.. :) I'm happy with my friends in w@w who are preggy (Jacque and Leah). Shucks, come to think of it, we got married on the same day! Dec. 22 brides kami! Galing. :) It also means one thing, I might be next. He he.. congats again you guys! Sana makahabol ako para batchmates mga anak natin. :)

2 comments:

Jacque said...

sis!!! ikaw na next nyan...remember, baby T is waiting for his/her soulmate. :) im praying for you everytime i drop by your blog...kaya don't worry, everything else will fall into its places. muah! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Lea! Thanks for the well wishes. :) Your little angel will come soon too. Wag ka masyado pa-stress lang. It will come in God's perfect time! :)