Saturday, August 12, 2006

Housewife no more

Francis would be really happy if I exert effort in learning how to cook. And that's what I did (but didn't) last Saturday. I planned to cook Kaldereta since it's his favorite. I called my mom to ask for the ingredients and instructions the night before. I was really prepared.. I was excited.. I even dreamt about it (as in!). I woke up expecting to tire myself from cooking but instead found a cooked Kaldereta on the dining table. Our maid cooked it herself!! Ugggh! I was really disappointed because I was looking forward to it.. It was partly my fault though because I didn't give a clear instruction that I'll be the one to do it. But still.... she could have waited for me.. it was only 9am excited naman sha mashado magluto ng lunch, diba?? hanubuzzzz... Yun na nga lang pwede ko magawa sa house to make myself useful, di ko pa magawa. :( I told my mom about what happened and she just laughed. May next time pa naman daw.. Goodluck! kung sipagin ulit ako! To forget my frustration.. nag videoke nalang ako all night. It was the bday of my bro kaya we had a small celebration.

Aug. 8, 2006
My 1st year at work, I ordered pizza and a cake for my HR family.. la lang, I'm just happy to share the blessings to my officemates. I have a good boss, nice officemates, cool benefits.. Looking forward to spending more years with Cebu Pacific.

Aug. 9-10, 2006
Alone again at home/DVD marathon. Francis went to Pampanga for an OB trip. To keep my mind from thinking about him.. Rhea and I went to Ruins. Shopping ulit! Kakaubos ng salary grabe.. Anyway, he went home the next day. We watched Poseidon and Imagine me and you.

o------o------o------o------o------

So many things to do, so little time.... waaaaah!

3 comments:

Mai said...

oo nga masyado atang excited magluto ng lunch at 9 am??? hehe! sayang naman excitement mo sis...yaan mo dami pa talaga next time kaya sa susunod itago mo mga ingredients..katabi mo sa pagtulog.

sis, sa HR ka pala..may opening ba? Lapit na kasi ako ulit mag job hunt eh hehe!

Unknown said...

congrats on your 1 year anniv at work! its nice to know there are people like you who are grateful for blessings that are often overlooked! :) sayang nga ung kaldereta, tell francis may take 2 ulit :)

alynn said...

dont worry sis, may next time pa naman...pro sa next time, dapat 2ulam na...hehehe...happy anniversary!