When I had my hair rebonded 1st week of July.. my hair dresser noticed that I have more white hair now than before (7 months ago when I had my hair cut). I wasn't bothered that time because he applied deep brown cellophane so after the rebonding thingi.. my hair is oh so straight and black. Until yesterday when I was fixing my hair I noticed strands of white hair (a lot actually) in every corner. I got goose bumps seeing them and I started to panic. What If my hair turns all white when I turn 30???? Will I rely on hair coloring then? and start having dry and frizzy hair? and dye my hair every after 3 months???? Ugghh!!! talk about hassles and "mana" (If only I had a choice) I would't have this problem. I guess I've to visit the parlor again for another cellophane. That would mean spending like 1000-1500? I could have a nice blouse or jeans or shoes with that!!!
So much for getting frustrated and sad over my hair (I stil am). The good news is Francis is willing to finance the expenses on my "silly" problem. Thank you hon! You're a life saver!!! :)
*
------oooooo------oooooo------oooooo
*
Yesterday, my boss Ed, Keight and I had a buffet lunch in HYATT Hotel. HYATT is one of our hotel partners and my boss became friends with one of the directors of the hotel. Ms. Alma invited Ed for lunch and we were asked to join them. I ate too much I felt really sleepy when we were going back to the office. I swear I won't eat dinner anymore but one of our OJTs brought pancis Malabon for miriende because it was her last day at the office. I didn't keep my promise. What the heck! Masarap kumain. :)
*
When I got home, I joined Francis and his former Globe officemates at their drinking session. I didn't eat dinner anymore but I think I almost finished the grilled tuna that we served for pulutan hi hi hi... I had four bottles of beer (my capacity is 3) I think I got a little bit drunk. I laugh hard over simple jokes and funny stories. Thinking about it now... nakakahiya ata ako.. though Francis assured me I was still in control last night. Hay buti nalang.
*
ooooo-----ooooo-----ooooo-----
*
Francis surprised me with a new car. Not Getz but Black Honda City Automatic. Wooohhooo! :) I like it more than GETS, well, because its bigger and looks better. I'll be taking a pic of it which reminds me, I have to get my cam from my sis. We'll have our first long drive tomorrow to Tagaytay using our new car. :) Really nice.. :)
*
6 comments:
hi lea, have som white hairs too..mom said not to pull them out kasi rarami daw kaso its visible na..hayyy...
honda city?!?!post some pics sis...hehehe
hi lea :) sweet naman ni francis to shoulder the 'silly' expenses..hehe but its not really silly unless the cruella de vil look is in! dont worry youre still pretty black or white hair :)
enjoy your new car!! :D
congrats on the new car lea!
wala sa buhok yan sis...kaya oks lang..nasa face yan..naks!
hi soulmate! nake, kahit ako may white hair na rin. grrrhh. buti na lang ever bait ng asawa mo to finance your dire need of a cellophane. hihi. oh and congrats with the car! saya! so many blessings! muah!
hi lea! congrats on ur new car! & don't worry, white hairs don't look too bad naman. i'm sure people will barely notice ;)
tnx po for your comforts.. he he malay mo in the near future maging in ang white hair? ha ha
nagtest drive na nga kami sa tagaytay last sunday.. kwento nalang on our tagaytay trip sa next blog entry ko. :)
Post a Comment