I still remember the time that I had my teaching demo and panel interview when I was still applying in Cebu Pacific last year. On August 8, it will be my 1st year with the company. I am excited! I will have unlimited FOC tickets to all our domestic destinations and 2 tickets for Hongkong. Francis will get free tickets as well. We were talking about it this morning and we can't decide where to go first. Nakakatuwa ksi para lang kami pupunta tagaytay. One hour yung plane ride then overnight tapos uwi the next day. :) I wanna take Francis to Bohol, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Dumaguete, Kalibo. :) I had fun ksi when I visited these places.
Tonight my brother will celebrate his bday. Kwentos and pictures tomorrow.. :)
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hi Lea! wow congrats one year ka na! thats the perks of working with an airline FOC and interline tickets! im sure you and francis will enjoy it..have fun!! :D
tnx jean!
Hi ana.. uuyy dami kami opening.. :)FA, frontliner (chek in agent, reservation, ticketing)he he.. let me know if ur interested. ;)
hi lei =)
i like your new layout.
.
uy ang sarap naman! kainggit! enjoy!
sis! ang sarap naman nyan. baka naman may opening kayo na pwede ako?! :)
Hi chiq! tnx.. i liked thois layout better din. :)
Tnx faye... yun lang ok i can travel but the pay is so-so.. ok na rin.. he he
sis.. puro frontliners ksi hanap namin.. si baby bawal mastress... preferably ba anong deparment u want? :)
hi lea! kaaliw naman parang HR ka na a! :) haha joke! :) haay dito parin ako stuck in olongapo di na matuloy ang pag punta ko manila this saturday. hirap maging probinsyana :(
Post a Comment