Saturday, June 24, 2006

Cafe Francais... Jive... Pregnancy...

In celebration of our monthsary last night, we ate dinner at Cafe Francais (that's along Aguirre, BF Pque). Their pasta and pizza are yummy!!! I've been there a couple times with friends coz it has become our fave place to hang out but it was Francis' 1st time to taste their delish food. I got his approval (he's quite picky ksi sa food) and he plans to celebrate our monthsary next month there again ( he he).. The ambiance is cozy, a great place to talk, unwind and relax..

@ Cafe Francais (the waitress didn't take a good shot though, sayang..)

Next stop: We had a few drinks after at our fave bar "Jive" along sucat. Regular customers na kami dun that's why we kinda get a special treatment (asikaso galore ng mga waiters). The bar is just small but they put more tables outside to accommodate all their customers. Expect a lot of people on fridays and saturdays. Jive has reasonable prizes for the food and drinks (1 bucket of san mig light for 199), great diba? :)

@ Jive (hiya na si Francis magpapicture.. bakit ba?? paki nila??? he he)

We went home a bit early (10pm) coz I have a Doctor's appointment in the morning the next day.

o------o------o------o

This morning I had my APA Panel test at PGH. They got a blood sample from me to check if I'm APAS positive.. if I am it means that I have to take medication once I get pregnant so that my body will not reject the baby in my womb.. (I had a miscarriage ksi 1st week of June) We didn't know what caused the miscarriage but Francis and I don't want it to happen again. My OB suggested that I take the APA test to avoid another miscarriage. I'm praying that the result will not be positive because the medicine and check ups are very expensive daw. If negative naman, wala lang, careful lang talaga when I get pregnant again.

I never thought getting pregnant will be this complicated! Kakafrustrate but I always think nalang that God will give us a baby at the right time. Di palang talaga ngayon. I have 5 nephews and 2 nieces from my side and 1 nephew and 1 niece naman si Francis on his side. Shucks kami nalang! Pressure Galore!!

4 comments:

Nette said...

i hope everything will be fine with your test. i got my blood result just last week, everything was normal naman daw. thank god! i'll be praying for you, i know the feeling.

Lea L. Atacador said...

tnx nette.. we're hoping for the best. :)

Leah said...

good luck with the test. Yep, these days, getting preggy is not as easy as we think. We're in the same boat as you are.

Lea L. Atacador said...

Hi Leah! tnx.. goodluck to you too. let us know if you're preggy na.. I still believe in the power of prayers..