Friday, June 30, 2006

Good News :)

I wish the good news is about me being pregnant :( pero closer to that naman coz I got the blood test result this afternoon. All tests are normal meaning I'm not APA postive! Yehey!!! :) I called my OB right away and she told me that we can have another baby anytime we want. Di nya lang alam kahit wala pa yung result trying na din kami he he.. Francis and I are soo happy!

I'm just praying that I'll have a normal pregnancy this time. I don't wana go through what I experienced during my first pregnancy. It was really traumatic physically and emotionally. Hay. pls pls pls Lord sana normal na lahat..

o------o------o------

I wasn't able to attend pilates yesterday. I've been lazy the past two days. Francis is suspecting that I might be pregant coz I haven't had my period (sabi ksi ng OB dapat end of the month meron na). And almost everybody were saying I can easily get pregnant after the D& C procedure. I don't wana expect too much. If I'm pregnant eh di maganda but if I'm not try nalang ng try diba?? :)

4 comments:

Nette said...

that's a very good news!... i was praying nga na sana okay yong result mo. anyways, good luck on trying...hehe!

Lea L. Atacador said...

tnx so much nette... goodluck sa ating mga trying wives.. he he

Mai said...

naks..buti naman at ok nga ang results and sana nga preggy ka na ulit..kung di man..tama...try and try lang tayo. :D

hehe sa n@wies..merong mga TTC group dun...trying to conceive. hehe!

wish ko lang sana ako din....hay!

Lea L. Atacador said...

hay.. I'm not yet preggy eh.. just had my period yesterday.. kainis!