Friday, June 23, 2006

6 months and still counting...

I can" believe I forgot that it's our wedding monthsary today! It was Francis who reminded me yesterday because he's planning to take me out after work. I can't wait to go out tonight. I wonder where he'll take me? Ugh! I'm soo hungry! (been on a diet since last week coz I gained weight like 6 pounds after the wedding) I just eat fruits, vegetables and wheat bread. pasta and pizza..hmmm.. no diet tonight for sure!! :)

I really cried when Francis proposed.. infront of my family and friends.. One of the best night ever!

I still feel "kilig" whenever we go out on dates. I love spending time with my husband.He's such a blessing to me and I can't thank God enough. We had a picture together when we were 3rd year HS, Francis was really thin I swear! and I was the opposite because I was on the chubby side..When our schoolmates in gradeschool and highschool see us together.. they get shock because they can't believe we'll end up together, and so do I!!! God is sooo amazing! He planned this all along.. from silly crushes, making pacute and papansin.. here we are, together in one roof.
I always pray that we'll always love each other amidst all the trials that we'll encounter in the future.

I'm just a bit mushy at the moment.. :) I'm just happy! :)

No comments: