How come some people don't gain weight no matter how much they eat?? I have 2 officemates who are both thin but they can eat two cups of rice in just one sitting (with bread pa on the side). While the rest of us (who are figure conscious and are on the heavier side) eat half a cup of rice or wheat bread only(pigil na pigil pa!). Then after sacrificing myself for not eating yummy (but fatty) foods I am still gaining weight. I noticed that after two weeks of not doing anything (literally upo at higa lang sa house) I'm having a hard time fitting my jeans. So it came into my realization that even if we eat less but we don't exert effort to burn those fats we are really going to gain weight. What's the solution? I decided to attend pilates/yogilates sessions where I used to attend belly dancing last year.
Gym here I come!! Hay... since last week I've been avoiding junk foods and red meat. I started attending pilates (I had my 3rd session this morning) and I plan to attend 3 times a week para mabilis ko makita yung effect (if meron he he). I've to take advantage of my leave and do something good for myself. I noticed that after 3 sessions I felt lighter (not because I lost weight kagad) because of the stretchings that we do at the gym mas nagiging flexible body ko. Grabe naman ksi.. parang tumigas na katawan ko sa tagal ng walang stretching and exercise. I met one lady at the gym who is 64 yrs old but she can do better than me!!! She can touch the floor without folding her knees for quite a long time and I can't do it!! She can do crunches with both legs up continously in 16 counts. I can also do it but I have to stop once in a while and put my legs down (ha ha). Nachallege tuloy ako. Hmm.... kaya ko din yun... more sessions pa and I can put my feet at the back of my neck, you'll see!!! (Di naman daw ako naging exhibitionist :)
Exercise can make us look younger and healthier so I vow to continue pilates even if I go back to work already. Pwede naman kahit saturdays lang. :)
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Do we need to exercise???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hehe tama yan sige gym galore ka.
ako nakow..parang dun sa friends mo..kahit na malakas kumain di tumataba hehe! minsan tiyan lang ang lumalaki..buti sana kung buntis kaso nde eh taba ang laman hehe!
You are one lucky girl!! atleast tyan lang papaliitin mo eh ako dapat lahat from my thighs to arms to balakang!! grabe na ito! :)
I have same predicament...ehmmn...i eat a lot...that's why i should exercise so that i won't get fat...ehmmn...but doing exercise daily can really make wonders in our body...though sometimes it's too tiring and you can't help but ask yourself while you're in the treadmill...why am i doing this friggin' stuff? am friggin' tired...lol...
Post a Comment