Saturday, April 07, 2007

Birthday Gift

I fell in love with this watch the first time I saw it. Thanks hon for making my birthday wish come true!!! :)

Technomarine Cruise
Movement: OS60Size: 37.5 mm / 1.47 in
Functions: Hour, minute, second, chronograph 1/20, date
Case: Stainless steel 316L
Crystal: Mineral
Bezel: Stainless steel 316L unidirectional
Dial: Silver with silver sub dials
Straps: One transparent gel strap and cover and one black gel strap and cover
Fastener: Single buckle/Stainless steel 316L
Packaging: TM Sport black and silver tin box
Warranty: 1 year
Water Resistance: 20 atm / 200 m / 660 ft
1
I'll buy the pink and light blue strap once available. Exciting!!! he he he...

1 comment:

Tinggay said...

congratulations on your birthday gift! i'm a fellow w@wie who got to your page through nap & rhea's. nice to know you're pregnant also and looking mighty fine! I have the same technomarine watch, it was my first techno which i got about 4 years ago -- for the gel straps, you can actually order them in greenbelt, and then they will ring you up if it's arrived, it's easier than waiting for the shipment, since madalang na yata yung orders for Cruise compatible straps. Or try online! I think it's $20 lang ata. Cheers to you and your hubby!