Saturday, April 07, 2007

Summer Update

I'm on my 23rd week now (six months next week) ... and gaining weight fast!!! I'm not even super takaw but everytime I see myself in the mirror I feel (and I know) that I am soo big!! I wonder why??? Maybe because of the vitamins I take or I'm not just used seeing myself pregnant. Whatever it is I'm still proud because I am indeed pregnant and our baby is growing inside me. :)
1
Nonetheless, I still love to pose for the camera. I wanna share some pictures taken during our vacation in Caylabne Bay Resort. We stayed there for 2 nights & 3 days, April 3-5. It was kinda like a birthday outing because I turned a year older on April 3. Francis surprised me with a cake (he asked his brother to buy it for him) and gave it to me when we arrived there. How sweet naman honi.. he he...
cheese!!!!
I'm soo pregy na!

cousins (the atacadors)

the wives: tweety, Joyce and moi (atacadors na rin)
with the future atacador, Rhea
sweetness!!!

1 comment:

Faye said...

uy belated happy birthday! and happy easter too! don't worry pretty ka pa rin kahit preggy na preggy ang dating. :)