It was 12AM on a Monday when I had my 1st trip at the Comfort Room. My stomach didn't feel right and I passed out super watery pupu... and it continued every after 30 mins to 1 hour. I had 9 trips to the CR and it was just 10AM. I vomitted twice as well. Francis decided to take me to the hospital because I might get dehydrated and it might affect our baby. I had an ultrasound again to make sure baby is ok. Francis and I spent the night in the hospital because I underwent some blood test and my water in the body was monitored. Thanks to my ever reliable nurse, my husband, because he never left my side and he made sure I got everything I need and want. While I sleep comfortably on the bed, he slept at the small sofa and tried to fit his body on it. Once he move, he might fall. I can't help but watch him sleep and admire him for his patience. I feel so lucky to have him and I thank God everyday for giving me a great husband.
The oyters I ate in Oyster Boy were the culprit! No more oyters for me while I'm pregnant!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi sis, im glad youre okay...by the way, congrats...;)
Post a Comment