Monday, September 03, 2007

Busy Days.....

I've been busy this past few days... buying stuff for my baby for his baptism on Sunday, Sept. 9. I also bought some things for myself.. how I missed shopping!!!! I could actually stay in a shopping mall the whole day but I can't because Miguel is waiting for me. I can't leave him for a very long time! :( Sad to say I have to go back to work on Sept. 25.. I think I'm gonna cry when that day comes.

Anyway, I asked my sister to design the invitation of Miguel's baptism. She made 2 designs.. francis & I chose the 1st one

I'm glad I insisted on changing the formula milk of Miguel to HA... his rashes slowly disappeared. We also changed his soap from Cetaphil to Lactacyd blue. His skin reacted positively to Lactacyd. Now, my baby is rash-free!!! yipeee!!!

2 comments:

Jacque said...

glad okay na si miguel, rash-free. NAN 1 din ba sya nun? anyway, siguro hiyangan rin lang yung lactacyd. coz simone naman is not hiyang sa lactacyd blue.

Unknown said...

buti wala na ang rashes! ang cute nung 2nd picture (sleeping) :)