Thursday, September 27, 2007

Broken Heart

I couldn't imagine being a stay at home mom..... BEFORE. But After I gave birth all I want is to be with my baby and take care of him myself. I want to see him grow up before my very own eyes.

Should I quit my job? My husband gave me the freedom to decide.

I chose to work again. Even if it pains me everyday leaving my baby with his yaya I can't afford to lose my job for now. My baby will understand mommy when he grows up.

I am now a person with a broken heart.

4 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

You know what? I have the same sentiments. But if at certain degree your job provides you certain sense of fullfilment then don't give it up. We can still take care of our family ina very good way even if we're working in the office. I think the key is balance.

N!cE
www.nicemorning.net

Lea L. Atacador said...

Hi Nice! Oo nga eh.. It's hard for me to quit my job because I really enjoy what I do.. Pero I make sure I go home right away after ko sa office.

Unknown said...

its good you found the balance between work and baby :) dont worry miguel will not just understand but appreciate it when he gets older.

Jacque said...

sis, whatever our decision might be, basta iniisip natin family natin, it doesnt matter if you're a sahm or working mom. basta, our babies are much loved either way. i was raised by working parents and im proud of it. and its how we balance work and family that will matter. kaya nga if i work again, i'll make sure that it wont entail much pressure anymore. hehe