3 days old
proud daddy....and mommy
enjoying his crib
little one
do I look like mommy or daddy?
peaceful
I was scheduled to give birth on July 20 via CS coz I had 2 miscarriages already..my OB doesn't want to risk my life and the baby coz there might have complications if I'll have a normal delivery...
BUT.. during our check up last July 29 when my OB checked the heartbeat of miguel she noticed that his heart rate was fluctuating between 108-120.. the normal rate is 120-130. she told me to eat lunch first bka gutom lang daw si baby.. when she checked the heart rate again ganun pa din.. to make the story short.. bumaba hangang 98 yung heart rate ni miguel.. my OB decided to open me up. I was really scared and super worried that Miguel won't be ok.. I coudn't stop crying... hangang lagyan ako ng anesthesia mega iyak pa din ako..
I gave birth June 30, 1:30am.. may pneumonia pala si miguel.. sabi nila he got it from me.. may ganun daw ksi cases na maternal.. yun ang reason why he was having a hard time breathing.. 35 weeks lang ako kaya premature si miguel so he had to be in the incubator for 3 days.. I saw him 2 days after I gave birth and I got to hold him after 3 days! what was even worst he stayed in the nursery for 1 weeks ksi nga he was under medication.. it was the worst event in my life! I cry every time I think if him..
hay... .. prayers are really powerful... we are glad that he is very strong and healthy now.. they call him precious baby in the nursery coz they learned about my poor pregnancy history.. Miguel means God like daw.. nice no? :)
10 comments:
Welcome back Lea! and welcome to the world baby Miguel! I think he looks like Francis... :) Enjoy your happy family.
Congrats Lea! I hope Miguel is doing fine now. Take care! Enjoy motherhood! :)
Congrats! Gift from God nga talaga si Miguel. Enjoy taking care of your baby boy. TC!
Congrats!!!
Glad Miguel is ok now... stay healthy!
Thanks lea for sharing your story. Miguel is a blessing to you and Francis and he is blessed to have you as his parents! Congrats!
Hi Lea!! Congratulations! Im glad both you and miguel are safe. He is lovely. take care.
congratulations to you and francis! glad to know that you're both ok. he is really cute!
Congratulations!
I'm glad that everything is okay with your precious little angel.
Take care and God Bless.
all's well that ends well...
am sure the birth is still one horrific, scary roller coaster for you, going from sweet anticipation and worry every minute... but it's past now, and Miguel is thriving... and i know everything must have been worth it :)
it's been one hurdle after another to get you to this point sis... and you've proven how much of a fighter, a survivor and a believer you are... congratulations!
congrats din to hubs!!!
sis, he got your lips and your nose. and he got francis' eyes. he's so precious...
again, congratulations to you and francis! welcome to parenthood. it's the best journey we'd ever have to take. muah!
Post a Comment