Sunday, June 17, 2007

On my 8th month

33 weeks and counting... on July 20, 2007 I'll be giving birth to our prince via C-section. I'm sooo excited I wanna pull the days until THE DAY that I will see Baby Miguel... the anticipation.. the long wait will be over..

I feel really heavy now.. my back aches more frequently.. swollen hands and feet... good thing my nose did not.. I gained 40 pounds already from my last check up and I still expect to gain 6 more pounds until I give birth... heavy.. really heavy.. even I can't believe it.. one of the JOYS of pregnancy he he... but I'm happy to say that I have no stretch marks (yet!)..
Taken during the birthday celebration of my mom...

2 comments:

Mec said...

ay ako kasi... i have stretch marks na sa a$$ and thighs when i ballooned after getting married... tas eto nga, at 6 months, i have yet to gain weight!

anyway... i have nothing but good wishes for you ganda! may the operation go smoothly... sabi nila, nami-miss daw nila na yung baby nasa loob so enjoy this last stretch :)

and try to cram some US time na with hubs... kasi nga after your prince is born, wala na... someone else will dictate your routine at home :D

Abbie said...

Hey, Lei!

Congratulations on the babe and take care! Looking forward to more pictures. :)