During my last OB visit, I was told that I gained 6 pounds already and that I should try not to gain weight anymore until my sixth month. But some people from the office told me that I lost weigh and they're wondering why my tummy is still small. Should I be worried? What am I supposed to look like ba if I'm on my fourth month na? I was actually tempted to ask my OB if it's just normal to have a small tummy at this month but decided to wait nalang until my next OB visit on March 2. Hay naku, they make me nervous! Basta safe si baby yun lang ang pinakaimportant sa akin.
Anyway, I'm excited to buy maternity clothes on Sunday. Nagpromise si Francis na bibili na kami coz my old clothes don't fit anymore. Nakakafrustrate at times pag wala ako masuot ksi di na bagay or super sikip na lalo na back to work na ko. My uniforms are all small eh medyo lang medium na ang size ko. Lahat ng jeans ko slim fit kaya wala na din ako masuot kundi leggings. I'm not naman complaining (bka ksi magtampo si baby). Yun lang naman ang medyo hassle pag pregnant but other than that masarap na lahat.
Anyway, I'm excited to buy maternity clothes on Sunday. Nagpromise si Francis na bibili na kami coz my old clothes don't fit anymore. Nakakafrustrate at times pag wala ako masuot ksi di na bagay or super sikip na lalo na back to work na ko. My uniforms are all small eh medyo lang medium na ang size ko. Lahat ng jeans ko slim fit kaya wala na din ako masuot kundi leggings. I'm not naman complaining (bka ksi magtampo si baby). Yun lang naman ang medyo hassle pag pregnant but other than that masarap na lahat.
.
Francis is super patient and sweet. Even if I'm masungit or always complaining, he tries to understand my situation. Di nya alam I'm taking advantage na.. ha ha ha.. sama ko.. pero masarap ksi maging spoiled. Last wednesday (V-DAY) we didn't plan anything special. He just asked me to have dinner. Since I'm super excited (and hungry) I was home really early and waited for him to pick me up. Yun pala yung surprise nya sa house yung dinner pero he'll set up the terrace at the 2nd floor. He bought all my fave foods (Tempura, Cali Maki, Shrimp Pasta, KFC chicken) and flowers. But since I got home before he did it did not become a surprise but still I was really happy and touched ksi nakaisip papala sha ng gimmick. Ako nga I didn't buy him anything.
.Happy Weekend!!!! :)
2 comments:
Naku, don't worry about what other people think, especially those who aren't OBs. hehehe.. Usually pag first time preggy, maliit talaga ang tyan. Ako rin ganun, everybody was telling me it was too small when my doctor was not at all concerned. Don't worry, lalaki yan bigla on the 5th month and tuloy tuloy na yan. Ingat lang sa pagkain, you still got a long way to go. :)
thanks leah.. i feel better now. :) I think I gained weigh ulit.. he he.. magagalit na OB ko sakin. :)
Post a Comment