Saturday, February 10, 2007

2nd Trimester

I'm on my fourth month now. Thank God my morning sickness is gone! I feel so much better especially because I can see my tummy getting big. :) I love looking at the mirror and just stare at my tummy. It still amazes me that a living creature is inside me. I can't wait to feel baby move and when that time comes I'll definitely tell everyone about it!
I'm back to work but I can't tire myself too much. I"m not allowed to travel which is fine by me. I'll sacrifice everything just to keep our baby safe.
I'm already sleepy that"s why I can't think straight. This entry is intended not just to update everyone with my pregnancy but to greet you as well "Happy New Year". May we all have a good year. It's better late than never right? :)

3 comments:

andrea said...

hi lea! it's good to know you're doing great with your pregnancy :)

teacherbess said...

'ey! i've been wondering how you're doing. Happy to know that all is well with you. Enjoy your 2nd trimester-it will pass really fast. See you soon!

Leah said...

Congrats for making it to the 2nd trimester. Same tayo na nawala ang morning sickness during the 4th month so i know how much of a relief it is. now you can start eating well. :D