I can't wait to be home tonight, eat dinner and sleep really early! Since Monday, I haven't had a decent sleep. :(
Monday night, I went out with my boss and Keight for a few bottles of beer (alcoholic na ito), met my husband and he invited us over sa bar ng boss nya. It's a private bar intended for their clients. Kaya that night, we had the bar all to ourselves. Napasarap yung kwentuhan kaya we went home late na. With all the alcohol in my body (a bottle of san mig light and a few shots of tequilla), I woke up super thirsty(and early!!). I had to force myself to take a bath and go to work. I planned to sleep early yesterday but francis got a call from a friend of ours (a neighbor as well) that his dad just passed away (early tuesday). We went to the wake last night. As usual, we saw some friends, we didn't notice the time. Again, I slept late kaya when I woke up this morning, bigat ng katawan ko.
I will sleep early tonight! Please, no more event or something because for sure, I'll decline. I look hagard. I look worst. My hair is soo dry. My skin is breaking out.. isama pa yung pagod sa biyahe last week. I need one whole day sa house na walang ginagawa at kumain lang. I can't afford naman to be absent ksi kulang na kami dito sa office. :(
Wish me luck tonight.. :) hopefully, I'll be refreshed tomorrow...
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment