Last year, we celebrated Francis' birthday in Boracay. Unfortunately, we lost our camera the night before our departure date (and exactly on his birthday!). I'm not sure if I posted an entry on my blogger account about it. Anyway, we realized that November is the best time to go there. The beach is not too crowded, the weather is nice and the accommodation is cheaper (super peak/peak season starts mid-November till mid-January).
Since last year was quite a bad experience for the birthday celebrant (for me narin because super nanghihinayang sa pictures namin... hay..), I made sure that he will have a better experience this year.
I got a very good package at Pearl of the Pacific resort in Station one. The package includes: 3 days 2 nights accommodation in a deluxe room pool view (sea view is kinda expensive :T), airport-hotel transfers, daily breakfast and 2 spa treatment. Francis had no idea about the arrangement I had with the resort. Suprise birthday gift talaga.
Our pictures will speak of how we felt during our stay in BORA. I hope that you will enjoy looking at the pictures as much as we enjoyed posing for the camera (hehehe).
more pictures at this link: http://lea041099.multiply.com/photos/album/22
3 comments:
galing mo mag plan lea! im sure francis had an unforgettable birthday! halos sabay sila bday ni zk. zk's was on the 16th. anyway belated happy bday to your hubby :)
Hi lea! Ang galing naman ng surprise mo. :) Looks like you guys had a great time.
N!cE
http://www.mommastuff.com
http://www.nicemorning.net
hi lea! :) ok ba amenities and service ng Pearl of the Pacific? We're planning to go there next week. :) Thanks!
Post a Comment