Friday, August 10, 2007

Play Time

My baby enjoys playing at his Activity Gym. If he's not in a good mood I just put him there and he'll stop crying.


But if he's really in a baaaad mood, he cries without any reason.. and he cries really loud!! He's full naman and nagburp na, we just changed his diapers, we sing and talk to him but he doesn't want to stop. :(

I can't wait until I see him respond to my smile. Nakalagay sa book, it will happen daw around 10 to 12 weeks.. naiinip na si mommy...

2 comments:

Nette said...

Hi Lea,

You know I saw before in one of the blog they posted a youtube video. Everytime their baby cry, they would turn the blow dryer on and the baby would stop crying. You should try maybe it will work...hehe!

Jacque said...

hi mare! bilis lumaki ni miggi ha! nway, try checking if he has gas. baka kinakabag. place your index and middle finger sa tummy ni miggi and dun ka pumitik. if parang "tok, tok", may kabag nga. :) put oil para ma warm up then carry him para ma-fart sya. hehe. hope this helps! muah! kissed to miggi!