Sunday, December 03, 2006

After 10 Years....

... we got our wedding album and video from Bern Mejias Photography (finally!!). It took them soo long to finished both. We sent them the pix that we wanna include in the album and the songs for the video 7 months ago and we just got them the other day. I didn't pressure Bern to finish the album and video right away because I wanna make sure both will be really, really nice. Fortunately, he kept his promise because the album is indeed beautiful and the video is just the best. My dad can't say anything but praises. At least, we got what we paid for. My mom cried again when she saw the video especially at the scene where we were walking down the isle. Even my dad got teary-eyed. I even cried myself when I saw that scene though during the actual wedding I stopped myself from crying because I didn't wanna look bad in the pictures (ha ha ha).

I can't believe the wedding was almost a year ago. The album and the video brought a lot of good memories (from the preparation up to the actual wedding). It would be nice to get married again (still with Francis of course he he).

I had dinner with my friends/co-teachers, Kay and Bess, last Thursday in Contis, BF. We used to talked about wedding preps, work-related issues, shopping, etc. when we were still teachers in Elizabeth Seton. The 3 of us resigned from that school because of personal reasons. Kay has to give priority to her family especially when she got pregnant. They have now adorable Marga. Bessie has to live in Singapore with her hubby and her kid, Nathan (now she's 5 months pregnant again, hopefully it will be a girl this time). She's here in Pinas right now for a check-up (she's more comfortable with Filipino female OBs). And as for me, I am happily married with Francis Atacador and happily working as a training officer in Cebu Pacific. And with God's blessings, we hope to have healthy kids on our own soon. :)

8 comments:

andrea said...

wow, her ob's here and she's in singapore? :) naku, ang gastos naman ng checkup niya.hehe!
anyway, will pray that you get your wish soon ;)

Jacque said...

Hahaha...soulmates nga tayo kasi til now di pa rin namin nakukuha album and video namin! although it's mainly our fault kasi tamad kme ni simon.

we're praying for you mare. muah! love yah!

Faye said...

patingin naman ng album. :)

Lea L. Atacador said...

to andrea- buti nalang mura ceb pac airfare he he.. thanks for the prayers...

to Jacque- sis kunin nyo na aba magcecelebrate na kayo ng anniv nyo wala parin yung album and video.. wag tamad sabi ni baby.. he he

to faye- sis wala kami soft copy ng album. dapat ba meron??? di ko rin makunan ksi nawala nga camera namin. but do you think we should demand na bigyan kami soft copy ng layout? meron ba kayo?

alynn said...

buti ka pa nakuha mo na album nyo, kami di pa...hayy

Faye said...

hi, lea! naku nagkataon lang siguro na meron uploaded version sila mimi and karl sa website nila. esp overseas bride ako di ba! pero hindi ako sure kung lahat ba sila provide ng soft copy.

Lea L. Atacador said...

To Alynn- serious di nyo parin nakukuha? I really thought kami na yung pinakamatagal (besides kina Jacque he he)ang saya pag napanood nyo yung video.. :)

Lea L. Atacador said...

Hi faye.. oo nga pala may website sina Mimi.. I dont think they'll give me a soft copy shempre business nila yung I have to pay again if I want to reprint diba? thanks.. :)